The World Development Indicators (WDI) database has been updated. This update features:
- Release of new external debt data from the International Debt Statistics database (http://data.worldbank.org/data-catalog/international-debt-statistics);
- Updated energy and poverty series;
- Revised national accounts, PPP, balance of payments, monetary and government finance indicators, and education and labor statistics;
- Doing Business indicators, including new figures for 2013, covering 189 countries;
- New HIV/AIDS data, including 2012 estimates.
The full database contains 1,300 indicators and can be accessed from the DataBank system - select the World Development Indicators database and continue to select countries, indicators, and years to build your report. The complete WDI data can also be downloaded from http://data.worldbank.org/data-catalog/world-development-indicators. For more information, see data.worldbank.org/about/data-updates-errata, or contact the Development Data Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent News Posts
11/19/2014 - 14:42
New Quarterly External Debt Statistics (QEDS) database launched based on the latest international standards11/07/2014 - 06:02
10/30/2014 - 20:45
09/22/2014 - 08:49
07/03/2014 - 08:59