The World Development Indicators (WDI) database has been updated. This update features:
- Release of new external debt data from the International Debt Statistics database (http://data.worldbank.org/data-catalog/international-debt-statistics);
- Updated energy and poverty series;
- Revised national accounts, PPP, balance of payments, monetary and government finance indicators, and education and labor statistics;
- Doing Business indicators, including new figures for 2013, covering 189 countries;
- New HIV/AIDS data, including 2012 estimates.
The full database contains 1,300 indicators and can be accessed from the DataBank system - select the World Development Indicators database and continue to select countries, indicators, and years to build your report. The complete WDI data can also be downloaded from http://data.worldbank.org/data-catalog/world-development-indicators. For more information, see data.worldbank.org/about/data-updates-errata, or contact the Development Data Group at email@example.com.
Recent News Posts
02/20/2014 - 11:04
12/23/2013 - 22:31
12/09/2013 - 17:26
10/01/2013 - 07:46
07/02/2013 - 12:42